Friday, July 18, 2008

Dagnabbit!!

So we finally got together to make some goals -- one of which was me posting every Thursday -- guess what I *didn't* do yesterday? (Well, it's a little obvious, isn't it.)

Anyway, on an unrelated note: Mamma Mia! The Movie is pretty cute, and a fun time.

So I've been doing a lot of cruising around the internets, reading some fabulous crafty blogs and looking for some new crafty ideas to try... Here are a few of my favorites:

scrapjazz has a great tutorial for making this uber-cute Family Tree... I've fallen out of my papercrafting lately, and this might be just the thing to get me back on track!

roman sock's Little Acorn Knitting Bag (that can also be adapted to a strawberry!) looks like it would be perfect for those one-skein projects (socks, anyone?)

...and as a person who is totally in love with Bento boxes, and the art of the Adorable Lunch... The Small Object (a great blog! Check it out!) has a great tutorial for a Reusable Sandwich Wrap - farewell to plastic sandwich bags!

In other news, I have a wedding I am attending tomorrow, and I have exactly nothing prepared to gift! It may be an early-morning JoAnn trip followed by a flurry of crafting! Thank goodness the wedding isn't until 3pm!

Good crafting to all, and to all a great Friday!

No comments: